- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Prithvi Pandya
Justin Bieber says he is "getting better," after fainting backstage at a concert in London, and the venue says Friday's show is scheduled to go ahead as planned.
Justin Bieber's week just got worse.
It's been a rough week for Justin Bieber: Getting booed for being late, struggling to breathe mid-performance and fainting backstage, then caught on camera clashing with paparazzi.
"When he started `Beauty and a Beat' you could see he was struggling," said Pandya, who was near the front of the crowd.