- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Pritzker Realty Group
President Obama will tap Penny S. Pritzker, a businesswoman from Chicago, to be the next Secretary of Commerce and Michael Froman as the next U.S. Trade Representative on Thursday morning, a White House official said.
Chicago businesswoman Penny Pritzker, who ran President Obama's campaign fundraising operation in 2008 and was criticized for her role in a bank failure, is under consideration to serve as Commerce secretary.