- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Pro Bowl
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released veteran guard Davin Joseph, a mainstay on their offensive line over the past eight seasons.
IN THE COURTS
Champ Bailey spent a decade with the Denver Broncos, making eight Pro Bowls and picking off 34 passes even with quarterbacks only reluctantly glancing his way.
Champ Bailey didn't get that Super Bowl ring with the Denver Broncos.
Two people familiar with the situation say Michael Vick and the Eagles haven't ruled out the quarterback returning to Philadelphia.
Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago.
The Buffalo Bills have secured at least one half of their starting safety tandem after signing Aaron Williams to a four-year, $26 million contract extension Wednesday.
Troy Polamalu and Heath Miller are doing their part to help the Pittsburgh Steelers get under the 2014 salary cap.
Record-setting returner Devin Hester said Wednesday he will not be back with the Chicago Bears next season.
The Chicago Bears have agreed to a two-year contract with veteran defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff.
The Washington Redskins placed a franchise tag on three-time Pro Bowl outside linebacker Brian Orakpo on Monday, all but ensuring he will remain with the team next season.
Alex Mack hasn't missed one play in his five seasons with the Browns.
Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes cashed in Monday on his career comeback with the Miami Dolphins.
Contract talks between the Bills and safety Jairus Byrd were at a standstill on Sunday, a day before Buffalo faces a deadline to apply the franchise tag on the three-time Pro Bowl selection.
The Panthers used the franchise tag on Greg Hardy on Friday, preventing the outspoken defensive end from hitting the free agent market.
"Our owner lets us know the game is at Cowboys Stadium and he would love his team to play in it," Pro Bowl linebacker DeMarcus Ware said. "We are doing everything we can get to get there."