- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Pro Bowl Items
Frank Gore signed his three-year contract extension with the San Francisco 49ers on Wednesday, keeping the two-time Pro Bowl running back with the team through 2014.
Frank Gore has long tried to pattern himself after Hall of Famer Barry Sanders, who played his entire 10-year career with the Detroit Lions.
The sturdy left side of Cleveland's offensive line has developed a massive hole.
Wideout Michael Crabtree was in uniform Tuesday and practicing with the San Francisco 49ers for the first time this preseason.
A person with knowledge of the negotiations says Frank Gore has agreed to terms on a new three-year contract extension that would keep him with the San Francisco 49ers through 2014.
Frank Gore's agent is gone after what he considered a productive, all-day meeting Monday with the 49ers about a new contract for the two-time Pro Bowl running back.
The Madden 12 cover boy isn't much of a gamer.
It's OK if you've cracked a joke or two about the blockbuster John Beck-Rex Grossman quarterback competition over the past four months. You can admit it. You're not alone.
Frank Gore's agent has arrived at 49ers team headquarters, and the two-time Pro Bowl running back is encouraged that progress might be made toward the new contract he wants.