- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Pro League
Provincial League (formerly known as Professional League) also known as Pro League is the old regional Football league in Thailand in 1999-2008. It was founded in 1999 under the name "Provincial League" organized by Sports Authority of Thailand (SAT) and Ministry of Tourism and Sports. The name was changed to "Professional League" in 2004 and then changed back to "Provincial League in 2007. - Source: Wikipedia
Sisters Venus and Serena Williams will return to the reigning champion Washington Kastles, while John McEnroe and Martina Hingis are staying with the New York Sportimes after the World TeamTennis marquee draft.
The Southern California franchise in the World TeamTennis Pro League is getting a new name and home court for the upcoming season.
Newcastle United is dealing with injuries, visa problems and heat during its stay in the United States.
Newcastle United's trip to the United States could hardly be considered a vacation, but the English Premier League soccer team may need one to recover from it.