- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Pro League
Provincial League (formerly known as Professional League) also known as Pro League is the old regional Football league in Thailand in 1999-2008. It was founded in 1999 under the name "Provincial League" organized by Sports Authority of Thailand (SAT) and Ministry of Tourism and Sports. The name was changed to "Professional League" in 2004 and then changed back to "Provincial League in 2007. - Source: Wikipedia
Sisters Venus and Serena Williams will return to the reigning champion Washington Kastles, while John McEnroe and Martina Hingis are staying with the New York Sportimes after the World TeamTennis marquee draft.
The Southern California franchise in the World TeamTennis Pro League is getting a new name and home court for the upcoming season.
Newcastle United is dealing with injuries, visa problems and heat during its stay in the United States.
Newcastle United's trip to the United States could hardly be considered a vacation, but the English Premier League soccer team may need one to recover from it.