- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Provincial Government
A proposal in Quebec would ban religious symbols and clothing in the workplace for public employees, including teachers. In the United States, a Muslim woman won a religious discrimination case against Abercrombie & Fitch.
A station wagon carrying a family of Afghan civilians struck a roadside bomb in northern Afghanistan on Sunday, killing all nine aboard, an official said.
About 150,000 Pakistanis were forced to move to higher ground as floodwaters from a freshly swollen Indus River submerged dozens more towns and villages in the south, a government spokesman said Saturday.
Multiple suicide bomb attacks on Pakistan's most sacred Muslim shrine in Lahore, the country's cultural capital, have exposed the rift between the nation's two largest Islamic sects.