- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Puerto Rico Items
The Fort Hood soldier who gunned down three other military men before killing himself had an argument with colleagues in his unit before opening fire, and investigators believe his mental condition was not the "direct precipitating factor" in the shooting, authorities said Friday.
When Nicolas Romero moved to Berks County, he faced the challenges of missing his family and friends back in Colombia, navigating a new school and making new friends with those who had grown up here and already had established social circles.
A Puerto Rico attorney who married her longtime partner on the U.S. mainland has filed a federal lawsuit seeking to have their marriage recognized in her home territory.
Thousands of Puerto Ricans streamed into the island's main convention center Saturday with notebooks in hand to learn how to prepare for a potential move to Florida at a time when the U.S. territory is struggling to retain people amid an economic recession.
Puerto Rico's government is launching a website asking people to submit ideas on how the U.S. territory can turn around its economy.
A look at the 24 Army veterans receiving the Medal of Honor from President Barack Obama on Tuesday. Most are of Hispanic or Jewish heritage. Eight fought in the Vietnam War, nine in the Korean War and seven in World War II. Only three are still living.
Lawmakers from Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam are teaming up to pressure the U.S. government for relief from a maritime law passed in the 1920s.
Danny "Swift" Garcia will place his undefeated record and two belts on the line Saturday night when he faces Mauricio "El Maestro" Herrera in a light welterweight championship fight in Puerto Rico.
James Driscoll matched the Puerto Rico Open record with a 9-under 63 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the second round.