- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
Latest Puerto Rico Items
Bach is the first Olympic gold medalist to become IOC president. He won gold in team fencing for West Germany in 1976.
Henrik Stenson has been so busy contending in big tournaments that he never stopped to realize what kind of season he was having.
Federal authorities said Wednesday that they arrested 75 people in Puerto Rico on charges of bilking the Social Security disability system of millions of dollars in a scam that is fueling calls for a rethink of how the government pays benefits.
The Hoyas will face Oregon at Camp Humphreys, located about 45 miles south of Seoul, in the Nov. 8 game.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My first wife was awarded 37.5 percent of my military retired pay at the time of our divorce. My question is: Will I receive my full retired pay if she precedes me in death?
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My ex-husband served in the Army for two to three years. I was married to him for 11 years. Am I entitled to any VA benefits? I was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and was wondering if I am entitled to medical benefits.
ory Monteith, the handsome young actor who shot to fame in the hit TV series "Glee" but was beset by addiction struggles so fierce that he once said he was lucky to be alive, was found dead in a hotel room, police said. He was 31.
The body of slain U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Agent James "Terry" Watson was returned to his Louisiana home Monday following his stabbing last week in Colombia during an aborted robbery attempt.
Mark Appel received high praise from MLB commissioner Bud Selig on Wednesday when the No. 1 overall pick signed with the Houston Astros.