- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Pullman Police Items
Washington State post player DeAngelo Casto was suspended indefinitely from the basketball team after Pullman police cited him for possession of marijuana.
Washington State basketball star Klay Thompson, the leading scorer in the Pacific-10, was cited for suspicion of marijuana possession after the team's Thursday night victory over Southern Cal. It was unclear whether Thompson will play Saturday against UCLA as WSU seeks to keep alive its hopes for an NCAA berth.
Washington State's Klay Thompson, the leading scorer in the Pacific-10, will not play in Saturday's game against UCLA after he was cited for suspicion of marijuana possession following the team's victory over Southern Cal.
Two Washington State football players have been charged with felonies and dropped from the team after Pullman police say they discovered 38 marijuana plants in the men's rental home.