- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Pulte Homes, Inc.
Pulte Homes, Inc is a Bloomfield Hills, MI based company founded by Bill Pulte. Announced April 8, 2009, Pulte Homes has agreed to acquire Centex - creating the nation's largest homebuilding company in a stock transaction worth $3.1 billion, including $1.8 billion of debt. The companies said that, after the merger, Pulte shareholders will own 68% of the combined company, and Centex shareholders will own 32%. The two companies said they each have about $1.7 billion in cash, so that the newly combined company will have more than $3.4 billion in liquidity. Pulte completed the acquisition of Centex February 23, 2010. - Source: Wikipedia
Pulte Homes is building 340 single-family homes on half-acre sites at the Hamlets at Red Cedar in Leesburg, a community with 900 acres of open space, miles of walking trails, parks, a butterfly garden and a community center with a swimming pool, fitness center and meeting room. Nearby are wineries, historic Leesburg, shopping centers and parks.
Pulte Homes is building 133 single-family homes on sites of one-third acre to 10 acres at the Reserve at Fair Hill in Olney, close to historic downtown Olney and the Olney Theatre. The Olney Manor Recreation Park, several golf courses and shopping centers also are nearby.
Pulte Homes is building 241 town houses and 57 single-family homes on sites of 6,500 to 7,500 square feet at East Gate in Chantilly, Va., located next to the East Gate Marketplace, which has shops, restaurants, banks and other services. Other shopping centers, golf courses and commuter routes are nearby.
Plenty of families have both golfers and beach-lovers, so finding that perfect vacation home to accommodate each family member's idea of fun can be a challenge. At GlenRiddle in Berlin, Md., homebuyers will find the ultimate vacation-home setting with amenities for swimmers, golfers, tennis players, boaters and beachcombers.
Pulte Homes is building 77 single-family homes on 6,000-square-foot sites at Emerald Ridge at Brambleton in Ashburn, a planned community with swimming pools, parks, playing fields, tennis courts, walking trails, open space and shops and restaurants at Brambleton Town Center.