- LAPD admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
- School bus driver gets probation after kicking autistic girl, 8
- Ex-Army Ranger petitions to keep tan beret off certain soldiers’ heads
- U.S. clears sale of $680 million in Black Hawk helicopters to Mexico
- Justice Dept.’s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Pulte Homes, Inc.
Pulte Homes, Inc is a Bloomfield Hills, MI based company founded by Bill Pulte. Announced April 8, 2009, Pulte Homes has agreed to acquire Centex - creating the nation's largest homebuilding company in a stock transaction worth $3.1 billion, including $1.8 billion of debt. The companies said that, after the merger, Pulte shareholders will own 68% of the combined company, and Centex shareholders will own 32%. The two companies said they each have about $1.7 billion in cash, so that the newly combined company will have more than $3.4 billion in liquidity. Pulte completed the acquisition of Centex February 23, 2010. - Source: Wikipedia
Pulte Homes is building 340 single-family homes on half-acre sites at the Hamlets at Red Cedar in Leesburg, a community with 900 acres of open space, miles of walking trails, parks, a butterfly garden and a community center with a swimming pool, fitness center and meeting room. Nearby are wineries, historic Leesburg, shopping centers and parks.
Pulte Homes is building 133 single-family homes on sites of one-third acre to 10 acres at the Reserve at Fair Hill in Olney, close to historic downtown Olney and the Olney Theatre. The Olney Manor Recreation Park, several golf courses and shopping centers also are nearby.
Pulte Homes is building 241 town houses and 57 single-family homes on sites of 6,500 to 7,500 square feet at East Gate in Chantilly, Va., located next to the East Gate Marketplace, which has shops, restaurants, banks and other services. Other shopping centers, golf courses and commuter routes are nearby.
Plenty of families have both golfers and beach-lovers, so finding that perfect vacation home to accommodate each family member's idea of fun can be a challenge. At GlenRiddle in Berlin, Md., homebuyers will find the ultimate vacation-home setting with amenities for swimmers, golfers, tennis players, boaters and beachcombers.
Pulte Homes is building 77 single-family homes on 6,000-square-foot sites at Emerald Ridge at Brambleton in Ashburn, a planned community with swimming pools, parks, playing fields, tennis courts, walking trails, open space and shops and restaurants at Brambleton Town Center.