- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Pulte Homes Inc.
Pulte Homes, Inc is a Bloomfield Hills, MI based company founded by Bill Pulte. Announced April 8, 2009, Pulte Homes has agreed to acquire Centex - creating the nation's largest homebuilding company in a stock transaction worth $3.1 billion, including $1.8 billion of debt. The companies said that, after the merger, Pulte shareholders will own 68% of the combined company, and Centex shareholders will own 32%. The two companies said they each have about $1.7 billion in cash, so that the newly combined company will have more than $3.4 billion in liquidity. Pulte completed the acquisition of Centex February 23, 2010. - Source: Wikipedia
Prince William County, which not long ago was considered a rural community, has joined the ranks of the 10 wealthiest counties in the United States.
Pulte Homes Inc. is building 80 single-family homes on quarter-acre to one-third-acre wooded homesites with flat back yards at Palisades at Oak Creek in Upper Marlboro, close to several golf courses, sports centers and shopping centers.
Pulte Homes Inc. is building 186 garage town homes at Oaklawn in Leesburg, a planned community with an outdoor swimming pool and pool house, tennis courts, a multipurpose court, tot lots, a town green, and walking trails.
Households with members age 55 and older have a choice of housing not available to those with young families: an active adult community.
NEW YORK (AP) — Wall Street plunged yesterday as investors, grappling with a seemingly relentless rise in bond yields, drove the Dow Jones Industrial Average down nearly 130 points.
Within about 10 miles of Washington, the Upper Marlboro area of Prince George's County has become the setting of choice for developers creating upscale planned communities.