- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Purdue University
Dick Davis, who has been with Clifty Falls for more than 34 years, will retire March 29.
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis has fired men's basketball coach Todd Howard.
The murder trial of a Purdue University engineering student accused of killing another student on campus has been postponed for six months.
Defense attorneys for a Purdue University engineering student accused of killing another student on campus may call a psychiatrist who has testified in high-profile murder cases such as those of the Unabomber and a woman who drowned her five children in a bathtub.
Purdue University has reversed course and decided to allow an inscription on a dedication plaque to two donors that includes a reference to "God's physical laws."
The 24th-ranked University of Arkansas baseball team's game against Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne scheduled for Monday has been cancelled due to winter weather.
A couple who donated $12,500 to Purdue University might sue unless the school reverses course by allowing an inscription for their dedication plaque that includes a reference to God, their attorney said.
Purdue University is merging the administration of its two regional campuses in northwestern Indiana.
More than nine years ago, Indiana University professor Dennis Conway had prepared a class to visit the "rich, old island" of Cuba.
The odds of living were against Roger Bates when he fell into a grain bin on Jan. 31.
Indiana residents hoping that last week's mild spell could mean the state's punishing winter will soon give way to early spring may be in for a big disappointment.
Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne has announced it will become a smoke-free and tobacco-free campus effective April 1.
Purdue University's board of trustees has awarded a posthumous degree to a student who was fatally shot and stabbed last month during a campus attack.
The operators of more than 2,000 Indiana farms - many of them among the state's smallest farming operations - called it quits between 2007 and 2012, according to a new government report on America's agriculture industry.
A Benton County resident's quest to retrieve a pet husky who ran off one snowy night in January - and now is blamed in an attack on several Purdue University calves - has gotten her nowhere.