- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Topic - Qassim Al-Raimi
A senior leader of Yemen's al Qaeda branch has been killed in fighting in the nearly lawless south of the country, the Defense Ministry said Thursday.
Only four years after he and a band of militants made a daring escape from a San'a prison, Qassim al-Raimi has become the dominant figure in al Qaeda's most active franchise — the Yemen-based Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.