- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Qatana Items
Syria's state news agency said Thursday that a bomb blast near a school in a Damascus suburb killed 16 people, at least half of them women and children.
Syrian troops backed by tanks stormed a town Sunday near the border with Lebanon, as security forces rounded up more than 500 people, including a leading dissident, across the country over the past two days, activists said.