- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Qualcomm Stadium
Qualcomm Stadium (formerly San Diego Stadium and Jack Murphy Stadium, a.k.a. "The Q" and "The Murph") is a multi-purpose stadium, in San Diego, California, in the Mission Valley area. - Source: Wikipedia
The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.
James Stewart raced to his first AMA Supercross victory of the season Saturday night, holding off three-time defending 450SX series champion Ryan Villopoto at Qualcomm Stadium.
The San Diego Chargers aren't moving to Los Angeles or anywhere else _ at least not for another year.
Stadium golf took on a new meaning for Phil Mickelson, who overshot the big money targets on his 100-yard shot at halftime of Monday night's Broncos-Chargers game. He still raised $50,000 for First Book, a nonprofit organization that provides new books for needy children.
Thousands of fans got the chance to cheer one more time for Junior Seau at the stadium where he starred for 13 seasons.
Hours after Junior Seau was buried in his hometown, thousands of fans attended a public memorial service at Qualcomm Stadium, where the hard-hitting, fist-pumping linebacker starred for 13 seasons.
Hours after Junior Seau was buried in his hometown, thousands of fans got their chance to cheer one more time for the hard-hitting, fist-pumping linebacker at the stadium where he starred for 13 seasons.
A 25-year-old man was stabbed during a fight in the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot after the Oakland Raiders' victory over the San Diego Chargers on Thursday night, police said.
City Attorney Jan Goldsmith believes the NFL has a right to enforce its code of conduct, including ejecting fans for making obscene gestures and using foul language.