- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Quan Cosby Items
Andrew Luck already has a pretty good idea of what to expect in his new NFL digs. He'll be wearing a No. 12 jersey, getting used to a new set of teammates and dealing with all those comparisons to a high-profile quarterback.
Tim Tebow ran around looking for somewhere — anywhere — to go. The Denver Broncos' starting quarterback who became the biggest story in sports with his ability to fashion victories out of almost certain defeat tried desperately to spin yet another comeback in the fourth quarter that has become known as Tebow Time.