- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Quan Sturdivant Items
Three more North Carolina defensive starters are not traveling with the team for Saturday's game in Atlanta against LSU.
Three more North Carolina defensive starters are not traveling with the team for Saturday's game in Atlanta against LSU, meaning the 18th-ranked Tar Heels could be without 15 players amid an ongoing NCAA investigation.
Investigators from the North Carolina Secretary of State's office have subpoenaed Tar Heels defensive tackle Marvin Austin, a person familiar with the situation said Friday.
North Carolina linebackers Quan Sturdivant and Bruce Carter have been cleared to play in the 18th-ranked Tar Heels' opener against No. 21 LSU on Saturday.