- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Quentin Jammer
They are former kids who played in their backyards and dreamed of scoring the winning touchdown, making the big play on defense and somehow sharing in the spotlight of helping a team win the Super Bowl.
Champ Bailey says he's ready for an increased workload as the Denver Broncos scramble to make up for the loss of shutdown cornerback Chris Harris Jr.
Last week, Chris Harris marveled at how much Denver's injury-riddled defense had changed and how not a single player who started against Baltimore in last year's playoffs would start at the same position against San Diego on the anniversary of that crushing loss.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — John Elway followed up possibly the best free agent signing in NFL history — Peyton Manning — with another jackpot this season.
Cornerbacks Champ Bailey and Quentin Jammer are among Denver's inactives for the Broncos' opener against Baltimore on Thursday night.
Fourth-and-29 at their own 37, 1:37 left in regulation and trailing by three points.
Down 24-0 at halftime, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos reveled after one of the biggest comebacks in NFL regular-season history.
Vincent Brown and Jacob Hester caught touchdown passes from Philip Rivers as the San Diego Chargers rallied to trail the Oakland Raiders 24-17 after three quarters Thursday night.
Quandre Diggs has known about big-time football for quite some time.