- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Quentin Tarantino Items
Hollywood director Quentin Tarantino has a message for moviegoers: "Cinema is dead."
The richly ruminative Chekhovian drama "Winter Sleep" was awarded the Palme d'Or on Saturday, bestowing the Cannes Film Festival's top honor on an intimate, wintery epic set on Turkey's Anatolian steppe.
The Associated Press is all over the Cannes Film Festival - from its glitzy premieres to the celeb parties and quirky moments in between. Here's what reporters have seen and heard:
When Quentin Tarantino won the Palme d'Or at the Cannes Film Festival in 1994 for "Pulp Fiction," he showered his cast with high-fives, bounced to the stage where jury president Clint Eastwood awaited, and promptly answered a heckler with a middle finger.
Quentin Tarantino will close out the Cannes Film Festival with a tribute to Sergio Leone.
Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino, who is known for rampantly killing off characters in his movies, decided this time to kill his script, much to the disappointment of Wyoming film officials.
Quentin Tarantino is suing Gawker Media for allegedly leaking the script for "The Hateful Eight" online, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Quentin Tarantino sued the news and gossip website Gawker on Monday over a post that directed readers to a leaked copy of the Oscar-winning screenwriter's latest movie.
Award-winning director Quentin Tarantino learned Tuesday that someone in his small circle of actors chosen for "The Hateful Eight" has leaked his script, and he is bitterly shelving the movie until the not-so-near future.