- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Quest Software Inc.
In a move to branch out beyond the weakening personal computer business, Dell said Monday that it's buying Quest Software for about $2.36 billion.
Quest Software Inc. said Monday that it received a higher buyout offer from unnamed bidder worth about $2.32 billion, continuing a battle for the technology services provider.
Quest Software Inc. said Monday that it received a higher buyout offer worth about $2.32 billion from an unnamed buyer, ramping up the battle for the technology services provider.
Shares of Quest Software Inc. got a boost Friday after the business software maker posted better-than-expected second-quarter results.