- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Qvc Items
Target, Kohl's and home-shopping network QVC are among a half dozen retailers opening technology test labs in the San Francisco area to do things like improve their websites and create mobile shopping apps.
You needn't be a fan of Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA" or a fashionista familiar with QVC designer Susan Graver, who proudly touts her U.S.-manufactured designs, to appreciate that being "Made in America" is making a comeback.
Embattled celebrity chef Paula Deen has turned down a chance to compete on the 17th season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," UsMagazine.com reported Wednesday.
Celebrity cook Paula Deen took to the airwaves Wednesday to give emotional testimony on NBC's "Today" show and fight back against charges that she's racist.
It's a Sunday afternoon, and David Venable is in his element: on the air, in one of the kitchens at the QVC home shopping network, chatting a mile a minute about bakeware on his popular show, "In the Kitchen with David."
Liberty Media Corp. on Wednesday said that it will spin off its Starz cable channels into a separate company, continuing a series of financial machinations in the Liberty family, which is controlled by cable magnate John Malone.
Liberty Interactive Corp. said Thursday that its operating income rose 3 percent as sales from its home shopping network QVC increased.
Tina Fey's red suit, flag pin and eyeglasses worn to channel her Sarah Palin parodies of the 2008 presidential race are going on view at the Newseum, along with items from journalists and candidates who made history in presidential politics.
Justin Bieber met fans in a purple leather jacket at Dolce & Gabbana in New York, Michael Kors launched his new Rockefeller Center store with a Rockettes kick line, a Ferris wheel went up over Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and crowds of fashionistas spilled into the streets of Paris Thursday as Fashion's Night Out entered its third year.