- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Topic - Rachael Harris
A Virginia Beach middle-schooler was suspended last week and recommended for expulsion after she took a razor away from a self-harming student and told a teacher.
"I was shocked and surprised," said Rachael Harris, Adrionna's mother. "I was very shocked that a student would get suspended for saving another child. The school system over-reached absolutely."