- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Rachael Wesolowski
Oprah lands interview with Houston's daughter
A representative for Alex O'Loughlin says the "Hawaii Five-0" star is taking time away from the show to get treated for problems related to pain medication.
Rachael Wesolowski said in a report in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser that Mr. O'Loughlin "is taking a short break to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury."
Rachael Wesolowski says in a report by the Honolulu Star-Advertiser ( http://bit.ly/xJ11ez