- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Rachel Lee Items
A woman who pleaded no contest to breaking into reality television starlet Audrina Patridge's home was sentenced to four years in state prison Tuesday.
A woman accused of being one of the ringleaders of a group of young adults who broke into celebrities' homes faces up to four years in prison after pleading no contest Friday to burglarizing the home of reality starlet Audrina Patridge.
A judge has dismissed a burglary charge against a woman accused of breaking into Lindsay Lohan's home, saying there was insufficient evidence.
A judge on Friday dismissed a felony burglary charge against a woman accused of breaking into Lindsay Lohan's home, saying there was insufficient evidence.
Roughly two weeks before a judge would sentence her to jail, Lindsay Lohan sat in a downtown courtroom and recounted to a grand jury how a burglar's black fingerprints on her wall left her so unnerved that she had to move.