- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Rachel Maisler
"Navigators are one of many important resources to help Americans learn about their health insurance options, enroll in the Marketplace, and find the plan that is best for themselves and their families," Ms. Maisler said. "HHS has run in-person assistance programs for years to help Americans enroll in Medicare and Medicaid."
Navigators, including Chatman LLC, are barred from lobbying on behalf of the health insurance industry "and must adhere to strict conflict of interest standards," said CMS spokeswoman Rachel Maisler.