- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Latest Rachel Pugh Items
Recession? What recession? At top area colleges, applications for admission are actually up, despite continuing economic stagnation at the national level.
The Catholic Church may be officially opposed to abortion and contraception, but a report by a Catholic education watchdog group contends that it has found more than 150 instances of links between U.S. Catholic colleges and universities and Planned Parenthood, the nation's leading family planning organization and the largest provider of abortion-related services.