- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Rachel Uchitel
Just in case you thought slutgate had reached its apogee of absurdity, the entrance into the story of sluts and hos attorney Gloria Allred should inform you otherwise.
Lisa Edelstein is checking out of Fox TV's "House." In a statement Tuesday, the actress said she is leaving the medical series after seven years playing Dr. Lisa Cuddy, according to the Associated Press.
The woman keeping score for Tiger Woods in the final round of the Australia Masters did well to contain her emotions. She looked down at the boy holding the sign with the scores and wanted to make sure he understood his good fortune.
Though Miss Uchitel reportedly has had affairs with golfer Tiger Woods and "Angel" actor David Boreanaz, she said her show will not attempt to out cheating spouses.
"I wasn't interested until Atlas came along and agreed with me the only way to do something was if it was a 'true' reality show," Miss Uchitel told Page Six. "I'm doing PI work now, and it's stuff that would make for great TV."