- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Rachel Zoe Items
Reality TV star Brad Goreski says there are no hard feelings between him and celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe despite their much buzzed-about professional split.
NEW YORK _ An easy spring elegance, deceitfully simple but never sloppy, brought a bit of good clean fun to New York Fashion Week as the twice-annual round of frenzied runway shows moved into the fifth day Monday.
Kelly Ripa, Rachel Zoe and Emma Roberts had their strategies mapped out as they joined other stars on a mission to find the best bargains at a high-fashion shopping event for charity on Saturday.
Rachel Zoe has a beautiful baby boy. To celebrate, husband Rodger Berman gave her a "push present" in the form of a 10-carat diamond ring that cost $250,000.