- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Radhouane Nouicer
But while the U.N. is reviewing its contingency and aid plans, Nouicer said, "most of all, we need an end to the unrelenting violence. All calls, from all sides, for parties to honur their obligations to protect civilians in Syria have had little effect, and ordinary people are paying the price."
"We are looking at how we can adjust our methods of work so that we continue to reach as many people in need as we can throughout the country."