- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Latest Radioshack Items
Gerrans looked to have the finish line in sight with about 100 meters to go, but Sagan had a late sprint and almost caught him. But Gerrans dug deep to clinch his second career Tour stage win. Spaniard Jose Joaquin Rojas finished third.
The Belgian made his move with a few hundred meters remaining and did enough to withstand a late charge from Slovakian sprinter Peter Sagan.
Luxembourg Anti-Doping Agency president Robert Schuler says Schleck was given a 12-month backdated suspension to last year's Tour, where he tested positive for the diuretic Xipamide. He has denied any wrongdoing.
PayPal says it is expanding its payment service to more brick-and-mortar retailers, including RadioShack and Dollar General stores.
American cyclist Levi Leipheimer has been fired by the Omega Pharma-Quick Step cycling team after confessing to doping as part of the investigation that brought down Lance Armstrong.
Fabian Cancellara of Switzerland won the Tour de France prologue for a fifth time on Saturday, beating title hopeful Bradley Wiggins of Britain by seven seconds.
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency has filed formal charges against Lance Armstrong, accusing the seven-time Tour de France winner of using performance-enhancing drugs throughout the best years of his career.
Alberto Contador was stripped of his 2010 Tour de France title Monday and banned for two years after sports' highest court found the Spanish cyclist guilty of doping.
Online marketplace operator EBay said Monday that it will pay $2.4 billion for GSI Commerce, which operates websites for retailers like Toys R Us and Bath & Body Works.