- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
Latest Radioshack Items
Staples has become the second major chain to announce the mass closing of stores this week, providing the latest evidence of how the retail landscape is being remade by shifts in American shopping habits.
The Seattle Seahawks had a blowout victory Sunday night, but there was no big winner in the Super Bowl ad contest.
What Super Bowl ads will people discuss over the water cooler a day after the big game?
Gerrans looked to have the finish line in sight with about 100 meters to go, but Sagan had a late sprint and almost caught him. But Gerrans dug deep to clinch his second career Tour stage win. Spaniard Jose Joaquin Rojas finished third.
The Belgian made his move with a few hundred meters remaining and did enough to withstand a late charge from Slovakian sprinter Peter Sagan.
Luxembourg Anti-Doping Agency president Robert Schuler says Schleck was given a 12-month backdated suspension to last year's Tour, where he tested positive for the diuretic Xipamide. He has denied any wrongdoing.
PayPal says it is expanding its payment service to more brick-and-mortar retailers, including RadioShack and Dollar General stores.
American cyclist Levi Leipheimer has been fired by the Omega Pharma-Quick Step cycling team after confessing to doping as part of the investigation that brought down Lance Armstrong.
Fabian Cancellara of Switzerland won the Tour de France prologue for a fifth time on Saturday, beating title hopeful Bradley Wiggins of Britain by seven seconds.