- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Radric Davis Items
Rapper Gucci Mane pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a federal firearms charge in Atlanta.
Rapper Gucci Mane was being held in jail on an assault charge after a fan told police the rap artist smashed a champagne bottle on his head in a downtown Atlanta nightclub.
An arrest warrant was issued for Gucci Mane after a fan told police the rapper hit him in the head with a champagne bottle at a downtown Atlanta nightclub.