- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Topic - Radu Dogaru
Eugen Darie, Alexandru Bitu and Radu Dogaru who said they took the multimillion-dollar paintings from the Kunsthal Museum in Rotterdam in October 2012 face up to 18 years in prison.
He told the court that the paintings were handed over to a Russian Ukrainian man whom he identified and whose address he wrote on a piece of paper for the court.