- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Rafael Ismailov
"For me, the top priority must be recovering our homeland," says Rafael Ismailov, a retired truck driver injured during the attack 20 years ago.
"There was a time for negotiating, but that has not given us the results we want," he says. "I am against war, but if it takes force to get our land back and they can find a truck I can drive with my ruined foot, then they can strap me in and I will help lead the charge."