- New budget accord saves $23B — after $65B spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Rafael Nadal Items
When Roger Federer looks around at his opponents for the ATP World Tour Finals title, there are seven familiar faces looking back.
Rafael Nadal describes the ATP World Tour Finals as one of the hardest tournaments for him to win.
The head of management company IMG told tennis' anti-corruption group that he hasn't bet on the sport since current rules barring gambling were enacted nearly two years ago.
Roger Federer has denied any involvement in alleged high-stakes gambling by an executive from his management company.
Roger Federer believes a shortened ATP Tour season would benefit players and tournament organizers.
Top-ranked Rafael Nadal said Monday the shoulder injury that forced him out of the Paris Masters won't prevent him from playing at the ATP World Tour finals later this month.
After a surprising loss at the Thailand Open, top-ranked Rafael Nadal is aiming to return to his winning ways in his debut at the Japan Open.
Novak Djokovic got the rain and the rest he was hoping for.
The list was long. Everyone, even Rafael Nadal himself, tried to explain why he kept leaving the U.S. Open without a trophy, why it was the only Grand Slam tournament he hadn't conquered.