- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
Latest Rafael Soriano Items
Gio Gonzalez struck out the first five batters he faced then struggled to get out of the second inning as the Washington Nationals lost to the Houston Astros 7-3 Monday night.
Gio Gonzalez struck out the first five batters he faced then struggled to get out of the second inning as the Nationals lost to the Astros 7-3 Monday night.
Harper, who said he has felt no pain in his surgically-repaired left knee this spring, hit a two-run homer off Astros starter Brett Oberholtzer in the first inning.
As we do every year at CSNwashington.com, here is a look at the fantasy value of the Nationals' most prevalent players and where you should target them in your respective leagues.
Will Drew Storen re-establish himself as an elite closer, or will matters get even worse than they were last season? Whatever happens, it's a big year for the right-hander.
Rafael Soriano should get a chance to show his true worth in 2014, as the Nationals expect to be back as playoff contenders.
While the rumors linking the Nationals to free agent Grant Balfour provided for a great offseason debate this week, the 36-year-old closer has opted to instead sign with the Tampa Bay Rays.
Mike Rizzo was asked Tuesday morning about his interest in Grant Balfour, and the Nationals GM didn't shoot down the rumor.
On paper the Nationals appear to have few needs heading into the 2014 season, but a new report on Sunday singles out a new area they hope to improve.