- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Rafer Johnson
Competition in the decathlon begins Wednesday at the London Olympics. This time around, Dan O'Brien doesn't mind being a spectator.
Ashton Eaton likes to compare decathlons to life — the ups and downs, the good and bad, the setbacks and comebacks.
"I thought he showed some real courage," Johnson said.
"It pleases me to be in that fraternity with a kid that carries on a great tradition in a very classy way," Johnson said.