- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men: ‘We made a mistake’
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
Latest Rahmatullah Nazari Items
The former head of the Afghan central bank who has fled to the United States will be prosecuted for his role in the failure of the nation's largest private lender, the Afghan attorney general's office said Tuesday.
The Afghan attorney general's office has arrested two employees of the nation's electoral commission and two people working in the money transfer business on allegations of fraud in the September parliamentary elections, the deputy attorney general said Thursday.