- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is happy with herself and her weight _ a rare combination in the world of celebrities.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan says she's is happy with herself and her weight _ a rare combination in the world of celebrities.
Indian actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has given birth to a baby girl in a Mumbai hospital, her father-in-law superstar Amitabh Bachchan tweeted Wednesday.
Bollywood is abuzz with the bombshell news of screen darling Aishwara Rai Bachchan expecting a child, thanks to a gleeful tweet from her megastar father-in-law.
Bollywood is abuzz with the bombshell news of screen darling Aishwarya Rai Bachchan expecting a child, thanks to a gleeful tweet from her megastar father-in-law.
She laughingly says there's no way she's going on a diet for anyone.
There have been some cruel comments made online about her weight but Rai Bachchan says she simply tries to avoid the Internet on that topic.