- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Rai
Lionel Messi and Barcelona fell from the top of the Associated Press Global Football Rankings this week and were replaced by rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid.
Jonathan Demme's first experience hearing the music of Italy's Enzo Avitabile was such perfection that the Oscar-winning filmmaker said no one would believe it if he put it on film.
Moammar Gadhafi's blood-streaked body was on display in a commercial freezer at a shopping center Friday as Libyan authorities argued about what to do with his remains and questions deepened over official accounts of the longtime dictator's death. New video emerged of his violent, chaotic last moments, showing fighters beating him as they drag him away.
Tribal elders from one of Col. Moammar Gadhafi's last strongholds were trying to persuade regime loyalists holed up there to lay down their arms, the elders said during talks Tuesday with rebel negotiators, hours after a large convoy of heavily armed Gadhafi soldiers crossed the desert into neighboring Niger.
In a fiery broadcast from hiding, Moammar Gadhafi warned Thursday that loyalist tribes in his main strongholds were armed and preparing for battle, a show of defiance hours after rebels extended a deadline for the surrender of the fugitive leader's hometown.
Libyan rebels on the verge of driving Col. Moammar Gadhafi from power must secure weapons caches amassed by his regime and ensure they are not used to threaten the country's neighbors, the region or beyond, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Thursday. She also said the fight against the still-defiant Col. Gadhafi must continue.
The pope on Friday signed off on the miracle needed to beatify Pope John Paul II, and set May 1 as the date to honor one of the most beloved popes of all times as a model of saintliness for the church.
The start of the Serbia's European Championship qualifier at Italy on Tuesday night was delayed due to visiting fans throwing flares onto the field and lighting fireworks.
Serbia's European Championship qualifier at Italy was stopped after seven minutes of play Tuesday night due to visiting fans throwing flares onto the field and lighting fireworks.
The start of the Serbia's European Championship qualifier at Italy on Tuesday night was delayed for 45 minutes due to visiting fans throwing flares onto the field and lighting fireworks.
Despite calling for an end to the Cold War mentality, when President Obama sits down with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Monday it may seem like the Cold War is still raging.