- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Raila Odinga Items
On August 27th, President Mwai Kibaki signed a new constitution for the Republic of Kenya that was approved in an August 4th national referendum. Mr. Kibaki and Prime Minister Raila Odinga said, "All Kenyans won on this matter." Unfortunately, there are compelling reasons to fear that may not be true.
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — The opposition yesterday called for three days of rallies to protest Kenya's disputed presidential election, igniting fears of more deadly violence. Police said they would not allow the demonstrations.