- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Rakesh Ranjan Kumar
"Dear Friend Hitler," a new Bollywood film based on an actual exchange of letters between Adolf Hitler and Mahatma Gandhi, seemed to have all the makings of a cultural provocation. Instead, it's turning out to be a punch line.
The film would showcase "Hitler's love for India and how he indirectly contributed to Indian independence," Mr. Kumar said last year, as reported in the Guardian.