- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Ralph Reed Items
Ralph Reed, the head of Freedom and Faith Coalition, called on social conservatives Friday to help Republicans take over the Senate in the fall election, saying that it would open the door for Congress to pull the plug on the IRS.
Well-known atheist Bill Maher clashed with the chairman of the Faith and Freedom Coalition, Ralph Reed, on his show Friday while discussing whether the Bible is the literal word of God.
Republican officials are grappling with whether they can stomach holding their 2016 nominating convention in Las Vegas, which for many represents pretty much everything that a family values party should be trying to avoid.
Ralph Reed's now annual Faith & Freedom Coalition conference in Washington last week drew a surprisingly small audience of mostly Protestant evangelical political activists — but still attracted a bevy of Republican political stars.
The argument among born-again Christians over their influence in American politics will rage once again at Ralph Reed's annual Faith & Freedom Coalition's three-day moveable talkfest that gets under way at prime locations Thursday in Washington.
Signs of waning evangelical power in the nation's culture wars and in Republican policy — and some unexpected challenges for GOP candidates — loom as the 103-year-old Boy Scouts of America gears up for a definitive vote this week on whether to welcome openly gay youths into the organization's ranks.
President Barack Obama delighted his liberal base by coming down on the side of gay marriage, but he cheered the opposition, too.
Former Christian Coalition head Ralph Reed said Tuesday the flap over former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney's Mormonism won't matter to voters in the battle to choose the Republican presidential nominee next year.
With the chorus of Republicans and conservatives condemning anti-Mormonism growing louder, the Mitt Romney campaign moved Tuesday to use the comments of a Southern Baptist leader, the Rev. Robert Jeffress, against GOP presidential rival Rick Perry.