- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Ram Chandra Paudel
Peace Minister Ram Chandra Poudel said the former rebels, known as Communist Party of Nepal (Maoists), were asked by Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala at a meeting to "go ahead and make the new government."
"The prime minister asked the Maoists to form the new government and take necessary initiatives to bring other parties in the coalition government," Mr. Poudel said.