- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Rambo
Coaches and teammates are optimistic about Bacarri Rambo, David Amerson and Phillip Thomas through 11 days of training camp. All three won't necessarily begin the regular season with the first string, but they will have opportunities to grow together during the four games this month.
"You have to know what the linemen are doing because you have to have certain fits," he said. "And then a lot of pressure. You just fly around and catch the ball and play tight coverage and don't allow big plays. The 3-4 gets you a lot of pass rush, so the ball could be flying out. You just got to go out there and just be ready, be in position to make plays."