- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Rambo
Coaches and teammates are optimistic about Bacarri Rambo, David Amerson and Phillip Thomas through 11 days of training camp. All three won't necessarily begin the regular season with the first string, but they will have opportunities to grow together during the four games this month.
"You have to know what the linemen are doing because you have to have certain fits," he said. "And then a lot of pressure. You just fly around and catch the ball and play tight coverage and don't allow big plays. The 3-4 gets you a lot of pass rush, so the ball could be flying out. You just got to go out there and just be ready, be in position to make plays."