- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Randel Johnson
He said the chamber is working on various "improvements" to the law on Capitol Hill, notably eliminating the employer mandate and repealing a 2.3. percent excise tax on medical device manufacturers and an annual tax on health insurers tied to health premiums collected each year that will be phased in from 2014 to 2018.
He said businesses will accept new verification requirements, but they must be part of a broad package that in the past has included a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants and a new foreign worker program to bring in more immigrant labor.