- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Randle Highlands Elementary School
Latest Randle Highlands Elementary School Items
You can't quantify the emotional value to a community to have an institution like the Washington Nationals, from April through September and during the winter, reach out — connections that didn't exist before baseball came to Washington in 2005.
A D.C. Council member says the city's public school system violated the law by failing to submit an annual report on truancy, an urgent problem among city youth that has led to stricter monitoring and awareness campaigns across the District.
If you see something, say something. That's what Ward 7 activist Geraldine Washington said she was doing when she alerted D.C. Public Schools officials to what she thought was the inappropriate touching of a child by another child.