- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Randolph Mclaughlin
McLaughlin said Wednesday that New York law applies to Hardwick's case because she works at the NBA's headquarters in Manhattan, and he alleged Auriemma tried to destroy her New York-based career.
"We think Mr. Auriemma will have to explain his conduct as alleged in the complaint," McLaughlin said. "He'll have to stand in front of a judge. Before that, he'll have to stand before a deposition."