- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
Random House Inc.
Latest Random House Inc. Items
Lea Michele has stories to share about the many auditions she has passed.
An English-language edition of a 2010 book co-authored by Jorge Mario Bergoglio, now Pope Francis, will be published in May.
Former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has a book deal.
A new book from E L James will be a how-to guide on one of life's most enduring passions: writing.
Thomas Mallon's novel about the scandal that brought down Richard Nixon is a finalist for the PEN/Faulkner award for fiction.
A collection of writings by Charles Krauthammer, the conservative commentator and Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist, will come out this fall.
The story of 2012 in publishing was the story of "Fifty Shades of Grey," in more ways than one.
Thanks to "Fifty Shades of Grey," employees at Random House Inc. are seeing green.
"Gone Girl" novelist Gillian Flynn is sticking around.