- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- Mick Jagger’s girlfriend L’Wren Scott commits suicide
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
- Americans for Prosperity launches new ads targeting Sens in La., Colo.
- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
Random House Inc.
Latest Random House Inc. Items
Lea Michele has stories to share about the many auditions she has passed.
An English-language edition of a 2010 book co-authored by Jorge Mario Bergoglio, now Pope Francis, will be published in May.
Former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has a book deal.
A new book from E L James will be a how-to guide on one of life's most enduring passions: writing.
Thomas Mallon's novel about the scandal that brought down Richard Nixon is a finalist for the PEN/Faulkner award for fiction.
A collection of writings by Charles Krauthammer, the conservative commentator and Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist, will come out this fall.
The story of 2012 in publishing was the story of "Fifty Shades of Grey," in more ways than one.
Thanks to "Fifty Shades of Grey," employees at Random House Inc. are seeing green.
"Gone Girl" novelist Gillian Flynn is sticking around.