- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Random House Publishing Group
Latest Random House Publishing Group Items
iBook charts for week ending March 3, 2014:
iBook charts for week ending Feb 23, 2014:
iBook charts for week ending Feb 17, 2014:
iBooks' Official Book Charts for the week ending Jan 19, 2014:
Starting this week and continuing into 2012, virtually all Michael Chabon novels, stories and other writings will become available as e-books, news the author accepts with pleasure and resignation.
A romance imprint that helped started the careers of such writers as Janet Evanovich and Tami Hoag is being revived.
Robert Loomis, one of publishing's most accomplished and longest serving editors, is retiring.
"Cold Mountain" novelist Charles Frazier is releasing a new book.
Former Gourmet magazine editor Ruth Reichl is joining the Random House Publishing Group, where she will both edit and write books, including a memoir of her years at the now shuttered magazine.