- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Randy Bernard
It's been more than six months since Ryan Hunter-Reay became the first American driver in six years to win the IndyCar championship.
The Hulman-George family should retain ownership of the IndyCar Series and Indianapolis Motor Speedway, according to a report from a consulting group hired by Hulman&Co. to evaluate its business operations, including running the Indianapolis 500.
The Hulman-George family should retain ownership of the IndyCar Series and Indianapolis Motor Speedway, according to a report from a consulting group it hired to evaluate business operations, including running the Indianapolis 500.
Randy Bernard is returning to his roots after three years with IndyCar, accepting a job as CEO of cable channel RFD-TV.
Nearly 12 weeks after winning his first IndyCar championship, Ryan Hunter-Reay will finally get to accept his trophy in a ceremony at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
The fan feedback at Pocono Raceway was euphoric a month ago, when IndyCar announced its return after a 23-year absence.
Interim IndyCar CEO Jeff Belskus insisted Thursday it was business as usual for the series after a week of upheaval that included sharp criticism over the abrupt and awkward end of a three-year run by CEO Randy Bernard.
Surely there must be some misunderstanding, and the board of directors charged with overseeing IndyCar really does have a long-term strategy for the series.
Randy Bernard stepped down as CEO of IndyCar on Sunday, bringing an end to a three-year reign that was disrupted this season by several attempts by team owners to have him ousted as head of the series.
IndyCar driver Ed Carpenter had the chance to take a drive around Pocono Raceway, and promptly handed the car keys to racing great Mario Andretti.
A new champion, improved racing, at least two top team owners calling for harmony for the sake of the series _ IndyCar wrapped up a very trying year with a successful final weekend.
This season was long ago earmarked as the pivotal year for IndyCar to begin the long climb back into relevance.
Chip Ganassi claims he isn't spending much time thinking about IndyCar's long-term future while he's still busy chasing another championship.
IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard said he's tuning out talk of yet another alleged attempt by team owners to oust him as head of the open-wheel series.
Look for an expansion of IndyCar's schedule by at least four events.
"Yeah, I was overlooked in 2012. The series wanted an American champion and we had one," he said.
Although he received mixed reviews for his 2013 schedule announced earlier this month, few understood his reasoning for creating doubleheaders or a long summer-stretch of racing.